You have rights! Our free lawyers will help you.
Help is available. You are not alone!
Here are some other resources
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- VA’s Education Call Center: 1-888-442-4551
- You can report deceptions or unfair treatment to the Department of Veterans Affairs. You can also call the VA Office of the Inspector General hotline at 1-800-488-8244.
- You can report bad behavior by colleges (and student loan companies) to the Department of Education.
- Private loan from a bank or from your school? Alert the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- 21 states have money available to reimburse students in certain situations. Click here for more info.
- Closed School: You have many rights and options. Go here.
Make informed choices about your GI Bill benefits, your school, and your career. It’s your future!
Free college and trade school tuition money exists through many scholarships for student veterans.
If your school lied about student loans, job placement, or anything else, we can help.
Learn more about your rights, options, and ways to fight back against the school that closed its doors and left you stranded.
Check out the latest information and contact our free attorneys for advice and counseling on your student loan debt.
Veterans Education Success has helped thousands of veterans facing problems with their GI Bill or their school. Read their testimonials and get involved!
We can help you get involved and speak out, not just for yourself, but for your fellow veterans who are facing the same issues.