Free college and trade school tuition money exists through many scholarships for student veterans and military-connected students
- Pat Tillman Foundation Scholars (here)
- Wells Fargo’s Veterans Scholarship (here)
- Sentinels of Freedom Scholarships for severely wounded (here)
- Thanks USA Scholarship (here)
- List of scholarships at Student Veterans of America (here)
- List of scholarships at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (here)
- List of scholarships at U.S. Department of Education (here)
- Scholarships for military children (here and here)
- Scholarships for military spouses (here and here)
**Before you start school, get help getting ready from Warrior Scholar Project
Pro Tip: Some “scholarships” offered by a college are only tricks to lure you into a “bad actor” college, with hidden fees. Don’t fall for it.
Make informed choices about your GI Bill benefits, your school, and your career. It’s your future!
Free college and trade school tuition money exists through many scholarships for student veterans.
If your school lied about student loans, job placement, or anything else, we can help.
Learn more about your rights, options, and ways to fight back against the school that closed its doors and left you stranded.
Check out the latest information and contact our free attorneys for advice and counseling on your student loan debt.
Veterans Education Success has helped thousands of veterans facing problems with their GI Bill or their school. Read their testimonials and get involved!
We can help you get involved and speak out, not just for yourself, but for your fellow veterans who are facing the same issues.