- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Emergency Grant Program provides funding on a case-by-case basis.
- Wells Fargo’s Veterans Emergency Grant Program (here)
- Wounded Warrior Project’s Emergency Financial Assistance (here)
- PENFED Foundation’s Military Heroes Fund (here)
- IAVA’s Rapid Response Referral Program (here)
If the loss of GI Bill benefits payments has left you in a situation where you may be facing homelessness, the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans is standing by to help. Connect with resources by clicking here, calling 1-800-VET-HELP, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VA’s Office of Homeless Veterans is also a resource if you are at-risk of homelessness. They offer counseling support with access to housing solutions, healthcare, and community services. Visit here to learn more and call 1-877-4AIDVET (available 24/7) to speak with a representative.