You have rights! Our team can help you.
CONTACT US FOR FREE HELP
All our help is free. The more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to figure out how best to help you. By submitting this form, you agree that your contact information may be shared with federal and state government agencies willing to act for free on your behalf to help recoup your losses. We are Veterans helping Veterans. You can also email: [email protected] Please know that our free help to you does not constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship. Our lawyers may not be licensed in your home state and some of our best advisors on staff aren’t lawyers at all.
HELP IS AVAILABLE. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
If you feel your school lied to you or cheated you, you have rights! Our team will help you. Contact us right away HERE or email [email protected]
Did your school lie to you or mislead you about anything, like:
- Loans: They took out student loans in your name without your permission? Or they gave you a “refund” that turned out to be loans?
- Tuition: They promised the GI Bill would cover everything, and then it didn’t? Or they promised a “veteran discount” but didn’t deliver? Hidden fees?
- Ads: Did you see an advertisement for the school that made the school sound better than it really is?
- Your program: Did they change the number of credits you need after you’d started? Did they enroll you in a different program than what you’d asked for?
- Accreditation: Did they promise the accreditation was the same as any other school, but it isn’t?
- Credit Transfer: Did they promise your credits could transfer to another school, but they don’t? Did they promise credit for your military experience, but they didn’t deliver?
- Jobs: Did they make promises about your likely job and salary success? Did they promise you could work in a specific job but you can’t get the license? Did they promise career help that doesn’t exist?
- Was the quality of the education, teachers, materials, classrooms not what you were promised? Are you unable to use the degree?
You have rights! It is illegal for schools to do these things. We offer free help.
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS/VETERANS
Did your school mislead you? You may be eligible for a discharge of your loans. Learn more here and here.
Closed School? You have rights and options. Learn more here.
Did your school sign documents in your name without telling you? You may be eligible for a discharge of your loans. Learn more here.
Got too many loans? There are good programs to reduce your loans. Learn more here.
Here are some other resources:
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- You can report deceptions or unfair treatment to the Department of Veterans Affairs. You can also call the VA Office of the Inspector General hotline at 1-800-488-8244.
- You can report bad behavior by colleges (and student loan companies) to the Department of Education.
- Private loan from a bank or from your school? Alert the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- 21 states have money available to reimburse students in certain situations. Click here for more info.
- Ask your Congressman and Senators to fight for you.