Contact our free attorneys for counseling about your student loans.

Contact Us Today For Free Help

You can get your loans forgiven or reduced if you are:

You can also apply to get your federal student loans forgiven (and even get reimbursed for loans you already paid) if your school:

  • Took out loans in your name without your permission or signed your name without your knowledge (application form is here);
  • Defrauded or deceived you (online application form is here);
  • Closed (and you were enrolled within 120 days of its closure) (application form is here); or
  • Wrongly enrolled you in a program you couldn’t benefit from (such as if you lacked a GED) (application form is here).

Good news:  If you get loans forgiven or cancelled, the IRS will not consider that taxable income, so no taxes on it, per IRS guidance.

Active duty?  You have extra rights!

Please beware of scams.  Apply only through the U.S. Education Department.  Our free lawyers can help you with the paperwork.

Another Way to Repay: Student Loan Forgiveness Under Income-Driven Repayment Plans: Read this blog by the Student Loan Borrower Assistance organization and discover the ways you can save money and have your student loans forgiven under the U.S. Department of Education’s income-driven repayment plan.

More Helpful Tips for Student Loan Borrowers here.

Contact Us Today For Free Help


All our help is free. The more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to figure out how best to help you.  By submitting this form, you agree that your contact information may be shared with federal and state government agencies willing to act for free on your behalf to help recoup your losses. We are Veterans helping Veterans. You can also email: Help@VetsEdSuccess.Org